PLEASE NOTE - This is a SVG DIGITAL FILE DOWNLOAD and not a physical product.
This is a file for you to cut the stencil at home on your own electronic cutting device with your choice of stencil material. There is no physical product shipped to you.
Please note terms and conditions of purchase below. By purchasing this file you agree to these terms & conditions and agree to abide by them:
- This file is for personal use only, you are NOT to sell or reproduce this file in any form or under any circumstance other than to produce ONE stencil for your own personal use.
- You may sell cookies / cakes / products produced with this stencil design.
- Any sale or distribution of the file or design, in digital or physical format, in full or in part, will result in legal proceedings as this is prohibited under these terms & conditions. This is a copyrighted design and Stencibelle Pty Ltd claims all rights.
- Whilst all care is taken, we can no take responsibility for the quality of the cut or outcome of your final stencil. We are unable to help you with your device or cut settings. These are the exact files we use to produce Stencibelle physical stencils, however we can not control the outcome with your device / stencil material / settings / circumstances. This is your responsibility and you understand this in purchasing this file.
- This file is intended to be produced at a cut size of 5.5 inches / 14cm square (not including the stencibelle tab). Please resize if necessary.
- Download limit is TWO downloads ONLY per purchase. Please ensure you know your computer system and the location of your downloads folder.
- You will receive an email with your link to the download, please ensure you use your correct email at checkout.
- File will be in a .svg format please check your software / cutting device is compatible.
- STRICTLY No refunds or returns are available on this purchase.
Similar to our Burlap Threads stencil, this is a smaller, more tightly woven version, to help you get a reat smaller woven threads look. Stencil one way then move the stencil 90 degrees and stencil again.