3D Pop Corn Box - Step By Step Tutorial
Why not make an edible popcorn cookie box for your next movie night or movie-themed birthday party where you can eat the box as well?!
These would look great on a candy buffet. You can also use this box as an edible favour box for any party - fill with candies, chocolates or even popcorn cookies!
You will need:
- Stencibelle popcorn cookie box cutter & stencil set - you can find it HERE
- Your favourite non-spreading cookie dough I love this one by Sweet Sugarbelle or this one by Lilaloa
- Royal icing (outline , flood and stiff consistencies) - This is my favourite recipe from Sweetopia
- Piping bags
- Piping tips (round #2, round #4, small star tip - such as a Wilton #15 )
- Airbrush Machine
- Amerimist Holiday Red (or Tulip Red - I do not recommend Super Red as its too dark) airbrush colour
- Popcorn (or candy to fill the box with!)
1. Bake 4 of the sides of the box and one base using your favourite cut-out sugar cookie recipe or gingerbread recipe. A recipe with minimal spreading is ideal. It’s also a good idea to bake 1-2 extras just in case!
What a great idea for an Academy Awards Party event. Unfortunately its so close to to the event it would never get yo the States in time.
I’d choose the puny gravestones mini as my first stencil….I also like this one
This is the first stencil I’d choose! Made these a few times without a stencil and was not happy with how “imperfect” it looked
I love this idea!! Super cute!
I needed this like 2 months ago…thanks for sharing it should be perfect now the next time I try lol ?
I LOVE THIS!!! Thank you….vicki